Where is the closest Monro Muffler Brake?
If you cannot stop, turn your vehicle towards Monro and coast on it. The company was founded by Charles J. August 1957. Monro was formerly a Midas Muffler franchise. Later, Mr. August decided to broaden his business and include brake repair and other services. In 1966, Mr. August finished his franchise agreement with Midas and founded Monro Muffler Brake. In recent years, it has seen an outstanding development thanks to purchases and opening newly built shops to a smaller extent. The company became public in 1991, and now it trades under the symbol MNRO on The Nasdaq Stock Market.
The activities of Monro Muffler Brake cover about 30 states of the Northeast and Midwest. Its stores operate under the brand names of Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers, Tread Quarters Discount Tire Auto Service Centers, Mr. Tire Auto Service Centers, Autotire Car Care Centers, Tire Warehouse Tires for Less, Tire Barn Warehouse, Ken Towery's Tire & Auto Care, Tire Choice Auto Service Centers, and Car-X Tire & Auto.
At almost 1,285 auto repair shops, 98 franchised locations, eight wholesale locations, three retread facilities, and two dealer-operated stores, such services as a brake, tire, exhaust system, suspension, and steering and alignment services can be offered.
Besides under-car works, the firm provides repairs of air-conditioning, state inspections, planned maintenance services, where services are packaged and offered to consumers based upon the year, make, model, and mileage of each specific vehicle. Its maintenance services include oil change, flush and fill service of heating and cooling system, fuel system service, and a flush and fill service of transmission.
Monro Muffler Brake also specializes in the repair and replacement of parts that must be periodically replaced as they wear out. The company does not sell parts or accessories for the do-it-yourself market.
In its work, Monro Muffler Brake follows the next values:
- leadership – the company's team has a vision, and they are brave to build a better future;
- honesty - In all of their acts, they are transparent, sincere, and reliable;
- ownership – it offers a culture that suggests accountability and empowerment;
- quality – the company takes pride in everything it does, and be sure – they do it well. The work performed on their cars is done right the first time, every time.
- variety – the Monro Muffler employees define the communities and clients that it serves;
- cooperation - the team operating together opens the best of them;
- urgency – the company respects the truth, actions, and victory;
- value of stakeholders – a rational horizon and host of the Monro Muffler Brake team and capital.
The Monro Muffler Brake incorporation wishes to be the leading chain of organization owned and operated under-car care stores. It wants its shoppers, employees, sellers, and investors mark them as the company that provides: outstanding value and honesty, friendly and competent service, absolute satisfaction of customers, the best-skilled workers in the whole industry, exceptional opportunities for employees, win/win partnerships with vendors, and an excellent return for investors.
Typical Hours of Operation
Mo 8:00 - 17:00
Tu 8:00 - 17:00
We 8:00 - 17:00
Th 8:00 - 17:00
Fr 8:00 - 17:00
Sa 8:00 - 17:00
Locations: 473 locations in 37 states and 357 cities.
- Auto Repair & Service