Where is the closest Spectrum?
Spectrum, also known as Charter Spectrum, is a provider of telecommunication services such as cable internet, internet network, and wireless services. It’s headquartered in Stanford, Connecticut, the United States.
It is the 2nd largest cable TV provider in the U.S. The Spectrum Network offers 24/7 access to the latest news and sports networks and it is owned and operated by Charter Communications Inc.
The company was founded 21 years ago (22nd July 1999) by Barry Babcock, Howard Wood, and Jerald Kent in St Louis, Missouri, originally as Charter Communications. It became Charter Spectrum in 2014. In 1999 November that the company went public and started trading on the NASDAQ stock exchange, having over 3.9 million customers, including 68,000 subscribers from Southern California and 400,000 InterMedia Partners subscribers in the Southeast. The company later merged with Marcus Cable to serve over 460,000 subscribers.
In 1995, Spectrum’s very first cable known as Time Warner Cable was launched and it was later known as Road Runner. In 2019, Spectrum Originals was launched.
- The company provides cable TV services to over 30 million customers through its Spectrum brand.
- It generates annual revenue of $48.1 billion.
- It has got over 400 million IP devices that are connected to its network.
- On the broadband Internet, it has several 29 million customers and 16 million customers in its video subscription service, and over 16 million voice subscribers.
Spectrum provides the following services:
- On-demand video: Allows customers to have access to any type of show and movie they want
- DVR functionality: Records your shows and movies so that you can watch them later and it covers up to 78 hours of record time
- High-speed internet connection: Provides high-quality internet Wi-Fi speeds of up to a maximum of 940mbps.
- Crystal clear voice calling services: Spectrum provides this service unlimited to both local and long-distance callings.
In the area of mobile services, Road Runner offers:
- Road Runner Mobile 4G National Elite for $79.95 that allowed customers access to both Time Warner and Sprint’s 4G Evdo Network.
- Road Runner Mobile 4G Elite for $49.95 that allowed customers to have unlimited access to Time Werner.
- Road Runner Mobile 4G Choice for $39.95.
Spectrum Company is the best since it shows effort and it wants its customers to have easier and comfortable access to their favorite shows and movies, as well as a wide range of telecommunication services.
Can I get a refund?
The answer is yes, however, it applies to existing customers. If you are a new customer, you will have to wait for a period within 90 days of your current subscription to get a refund.
My Spectrum internet connection is not working, what do I do?
You just have to unplug the power cable from its source and remove your batteries. Wait for a minute, then plug in the power cable and insert your batteries again. If the light from the router isn’t blinking, you may also need to check your landline connection.
Typical Hours of Operation
Mo 10:00 - 18:00
Tu 10:00 - 18:00
We 10:00 - 18:00
Th 10:00 - 20:00
Fr 10:00 - 18:00
Sa 10:00 - 18:00
Su 12:00 - 17:00
Locations: 560 locations in 45 states and 482 cities.
- accepts credit cards