24208 Stores from 118 Brands in 3869 Cities
Select the Brand
When your car needs some repair or maintenance, it’s always best to know exactly where to go. This prevents delays and ensures that you have your car up and running in no time. Finding the best auto repair shop can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be.
Our website contains a directory of the best auto repair shops that are near you. You get all the information that you need to help reduce the time spent looking for a repair shop whenever your car breaks down.
How to choose the best auto shop
When looking for an auto shop, it’s best to pick one that provides both repair and maintenance services. If you can get one that specifically offers services for your brand of car, the better.
Once you have identified the shop that you’d like to visit using out website, here are some tips that you can use to ensure you have a great experience.
- Avoid choosing an auto repair shop just because it’s the cheapest. Cheap may not necessarily be the best choice.
- Search for online reviews to see what other people are saying about the services of the shop.
- Ask for credentials, warranty policies, experience, and customer service to find out what exactly you’re getting.
- Ask the mechanic to explain to you what the problem is with your car and the repair needed. It’s always good to be knowledgeable.
- Get an estimate first. This ensures that you are aware of the cost and that there are no hidden charges.
How do I find a good auto repair shop?
You can search for “Auto repair near me” on our website to find a good auto repair shop that is nearby.
What is the average labor cost for auto repair?
A typical auto repair will charge you between $47 and $215 per hour for labor depending on how a particular shop chooses to do business.
Is a dealership more expensive than a mechanic?
It’s quite common to find dealerships charging way more than a mechanic for the same repair or maintenance service. Dealerships mostly have their prices inflated.